Soaring’ Hawk Raptor Rehabilitation is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to advance our mission. By joining our group of loyal donors, you are providing vital resources that ensure we provide outstanding medical care to injured/orphaned raptors, education to our youth, and valuable visitor experiences to the community, all while helping conserve our environment.
Our mailing address is Soarin' Hawk Raptor Rehab, P.O. Box 13698, Fort Wayne IN 46865.
Gift of Medical Treatment
- vaccinate an education bird against the West Nile Virus $30
- care for a raptor orphan for 3 months $90 (only $1/day)
- pay for a medical workup for an injured raptor $250
- help a bird fly again by covering the cost of Orthopedic Surgery $350
- help a bird recover from West Nile Disease $500
Donation in Honor/Memory of someone
Honoring a friend or loved one is such a rewarding way to make a contribution. You can rest assured that your donation will directly benefit the hundreds of raptors Soarin’Hawk cares for each year. To make a donation in honor of or memory of a person, please contact our Development team, Michael Dobbs by phone (260)402-9627 or email email@example.com
Learn more about all the ways to make a planned gift. Please contact our Development team, Michael Dobbs (260)402-9627.